Technical publications are best known to produce flight manuals. The 2 frequent buyers include government operated military and aviation departments and private airlines. Needless to say, the industry has a lot of scope. Therefore, there are many technical publications that are functional and operative. But only a few are able to meet all the international standards. The best services that are offered by such publications are given below.
- Document Management Services
Different document management services at elite publications like Sonovision USA include the Sonovision technical data conversion services and document revision services. The data conversion services are required to convert a manual according to the format in compliance with the aircraft models you’re using. The current 7 specifications being used for manuals these days include;
- ATA 100
- ATA 2200
- ASD-STE100 Simplified Technical English
- US Department of Defense specifications
You can use the services to convert any existing manual that you have in compliance with any of the specifications from the list mentioned above.
- GSE and Manual Production And Maintenance Services
Technical publications that manufacture all kinds of manuals and GSE and OEM tools must provide the following services.
- Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA)
- Illustrated Part Catalogues
- Wiring, Schematic and Block Diagram Manuals
- Ground Service Equipment operation and functioning manuals
- GSE tools repair and maintenance services
- Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
Aircraft Operational and Flight Manuals
- Troubleshooting/Fault Isolation Manuals
- Non-destructive Test Manuals
- Component Maintenance Manuals
- Aircraft Interior Manuals
- Supplemental Manuals
- Structural Repair Manuals
- Analysis and Feedback Services
All responsible technical publications offer a proper analysis like the MSG 3 Analysis report. These reports are needed to confirm that the aircraft parts are in proper shape and safe for the purpose of flying. Also, the professionals at such companies are highly experienced defense professionals and engineers. Thus, they are also able to prepare reports like Acceptance Tests Reports (ATR) and Quality Test Reports (QTR). All such reports help in getting the mandatory clearance by aviation bodies including Transport Canada Agency, Federal Aviation Administration, and European Aviation Safety Agency.
- Quality And Security Services
Quality and security services by Sonovision and alike technical publications ensure that the products (manuals and LRU, GSE, and OEM tools) are prepared to be of the highest standards. The main quality ensuring steps followed at such firms include the following.
- Record keeping
- Record Control
- Process Flow and Control
- Product inspections
- Purchasing controls